What do I get for my Money?
1. Teach Athletes & Parents about the NCAA Clearing House
2. Current Transcript Evaluation
3. A plan to meet or correct your academic grades or courses to meet NCAA Eligibility.
Meeting NCAA eligibility requirements allows colleges to offer scholarships.
4. Education on grade replacement
5. Advise on Training & Trainer
6. Advice on Camps to attend to get rated
7. Scheduling College Visits
8. Send Transcripts and Athletic Profile to (NCAA D1, D2, D3, NAIA, Junior College, Prep School)
1. Middle School
2. High School
4. Junior College
Our goal is to help Athletes get connected to more than 2,000 NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA institutions and earn millions of dollars in scholarships and financial aid. We are able to accomplish this by bridging the gap between Academics and Athletics.